Environment Manager with 10+ years’ experience, required to join an Irish owned multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 70 years’ experience. This practice has a reputation for high quality engineering and project management over a wide range of projects including onshore and offshore wind farms. At the core of this company’s vision is a commitment to excellence and a commitment to innovation within the engineering arena and to make this vision a reality.
- The successful Environment Manager will be responsible for working closely with the Operations Director on the management of the Environmental and Planning Division.
- As Environment Manager you will be managing the existing client renewable energy project portfolios and strategic planning.
- You will work in direct communication and meetings with clients and key members in the Environmental and Planning Division.
- The successful candidate will assist in the preparation of quarterly financial projections and monthly financial reports.
- You will be required to take primary responsibility for day-to day business development for the sectors under your management within the E&P Division.
- As Environment Manager you will be responsible for overall management of projects and allocation of resources.
- This role will offer excellent career development and advancement.
- Relevant professional qualification, preferably in Environmental Science and/or Engineering, or Town Planning/EIAR Project Management.
- A member of Engineers Ireland – Ideally chartered or working towards chartership
- The successful Environment Manager must have knowledge and experience in Environmental Impact Assessment Reports.
- Experience and strong capability in Environment Project Management.
- You must have experience working in a client facing role.
- Full clean driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €75k – €95k+ DOE
- Remote working possible
- Cycle to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are an Environment Manager considering a career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.