Energy Modeller & LEED / BREEAM Assessor required for the Dublin office of an award-winning Building Services engineering & sustainability consultancy.
This role would suit an Energy Modeller with LEED & BREEAM services experience looking for career development & prestigious award-winning projects.
Working alongside the Sustainability & MEP Engineers, the successful Energy Modeller will be responsible for fulfilling the role of LEED AP on large scale mixed use, residential, commercial & industrial projects.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Space heating & cooling load assessments
- Contribute to building service & façade design schemes
- Responsible for providing support to Sustainability & Energy Manager.
- Develop Dynamic Simulation models using IES VE software to inform design
- Represent the organisation at industry level by attending sustainability events
- Assist in compliance assessment (BER, Part L & NZEB) / LEED & BREEAM Assessment / Daylight & Thermal Comfort Studies
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering or related design discipline
- 1+ years minimum experience in HVAC industry, related to the building performance engineering industry
- Familiarity with sustainability issues.
- LEED AP/BREEAM Accredited assessor
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, REVIT, AutoCAD
- Ability to evaluate & perform engineering calculations
- Knowledge of various standards including CIBSE & building regulation code.
- Graduate students may be considered dependent on energy model software knowledge
- Energy modelling skills with IESVE Software is preferable (other software type will be considered)
- Applicants must have fluent English
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent package circa €45k – €60k+ / Negotiable / commensurate to qualifications & experience
- Full incentive package provided on application
If you are an Energy Modeller at any level, and are looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.