An Electrician is needed to join one of Ireland’s leading providers of high and medium-voltage services. Offices are based in Wexford, but the successful candidate will be required to travel to sites throughout Ireland. The successful Electrician will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Pharma – €70k
- Airport – €400k
- Healthcare – €100k
- Food & Agri – €150k
- Solar Farm – €600k to €700k
- Train to be HV Electrician
- Install, assembly & commissioning of High Voltage equipment such as: HV switchgear, transformers & protection relays
- Further opportunities to be trained up in the operation of high voltage networks, become an SAP (Senior Authorised Person)
- Jointing & terminating of HV cables
Qualifications / Skills
- Must be a fully qualified Electrician
- 1 – 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience working with high voltages is a distinct advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full drivers’ licence is essential.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary circa €43,000 – €48,000 – DOE
- Performance bonus
- Top of the line company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Laptop & iPhone
- CPD and high calibre of training provided
- Outstanding career progression
If you are an Electrician who is looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 035 1825, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.