Electrical Supervisor with 5 years’ experience required to join a leading Contractor to work on a large Data Centre project in Clondalkin. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Data Centres, Commercial, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor.
If you are an Electrical Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications while adhering to safety standards
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of various subcontractors, foreman and chargehands
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, clients, architects and engineers
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience, a trade background is also an advantage.
- 5+ years previous experience in a management role within an electrical environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing large projects
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner
- Fluent English and flexible to travel
- Experience of working on Data Centre projects would also be a distinct advantage.
- Salary €75k – €85K DOE
- Car allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Excellent career prospects
- Strong CPD programme
If you are an Electrical Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.