Electrical Supervisor with 5 years’ overall experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on a large Data Centre project in Dublin. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Data Centres, Commercial, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Public and Sports & Leisure. The successful Electrical Supervisor will report to the Contracts Manager.
- Coordinating and Planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Prepare relevant reports
- Reporting on progress
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience, a trade background is also an advantage.
- 5+ years previous experience within an electrical environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- A minimum of 2 years in a Supervision role
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing large projects
- Strong Electrical experience
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Fluent English and flexible to travel
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience of working on Data Centre projects would also be a distinct advantage.
- €65 – €75k DOE
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Excellent career prospects
- Full benefits package on application
If you are an Electrical Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.