Electrical Supervisor with 5 years’ experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on a large Mixed Use project in Dublin city center. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Commercial, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Residential apartments, Public and Sports & Leisure. The successful Electrical Supervisor will report to the Contracts Manager.
- Coordinating and Planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Prepare relevant reports
- Reporting on progress
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience, a trade background is also an advantage.
- 5+ years previous experience within an electrical environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- A minimum of 5 years in an Electrical Supervisor role
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing design and build projects in excess of 7M
- The successful Electrical Supervisor will have a Health and safety qualification
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Fluent English and flexible to travel
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience of working on Data Centre projects would also be a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Salary circa €70 – €80K DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Pension & Healthcare
- Expensed company vehicle
- Strong CPD programme
If you are an Electrical Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.