An exciting opportunity for an Electrical QA/QC Engineer has arisen for an energetic individual who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. To build your career by assisting in the delivery of large-scale engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards. The successful Electrical QA/QC Engineer will report to the Project Manager.
- The Electrical QA/QC Engineer must prepare handover inspection and test documentation and operation & maintenance manuals
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical systems within the teams and other stakeholders
- Full review of inspection and test documentation
- Review and issue final handover packages to the client
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects
- Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project
- Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters
- Attend quality meetings
- Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- 8+ years experience in a similar role essential.
- Pharma / Medical Devices / Data Centre experience.
- Good Knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to support, manage, lead and enthuse others.
- The successful Electrical QA/QC Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK and be eligible to work in Europe.
- Willing to undertake further training should the company believe necessary for the role.
- Salary circa 50 – 60K DOE
- Excellent career prospects
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are an Electrical QA/QC Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.