Electrical QAQC Engineer
Experienced Electrical QAQC Engineer required to join a leading M&E contractor for a Data Centre project in Dublin. The successful Electrical QAQC Engineer will report to the Quality Manager and will be involved in project from the concept through to implementation, testing and handover.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The Electrical QAQC Engineer must prepare handover inspection, test documentation and O&M manuals.
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical systems within the teams and other stakeholders.
- Full review of inspection and test documentation.
- Review and issue final handover packages to the client.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project.
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects.
- Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project.
- Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters.
- Attend quality meetings.
- Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Building Services Engineering Degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Good Knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- The successful Electrical QAQC Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK and be eligible to work in Europe.
- Salary €70,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Group healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Electrical QAQC Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.