Experienced Electrical QAQC Officer required to join a leading M&E contractor for a project in Dublin. The successful Electrical QA/QC Officer will report to the QAQC Manager and will be involved in project from the concept through to implementation, testing and handover.
- The Electrical QAQC Officer must prepare handover inspection, test documentation and O&M manuals.
- Ensure EIDA software is used for management of the QAQC process on site.
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical systems within the teams and other stakeholders.
- Full review of inspection and test documentation.
- Review and issue final handover packages to the client.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project.
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects.
- Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project.
- Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters.
- Attend quality meetings.
- Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items.
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in an Electrical QAQC role is essential.
- Experience using EIDA software would be advantageous.
- Good Knowledge of Electrical installation and commissioning.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- The successful Electrical QAQC Officer must be in Ireland or the UK and be eligible to work in Europe.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Generous healthcare contribution
- Excellent career prospects
If you are an Electrical QAQC Officer and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.