Intermediate electrical project manager to join rapidly growing Electrical and Fitout company based in Dublin. The successful candidate will have 3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced construction environment.
- 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment, working in the electrical field.
- In-depth knowledge of Electrical and Construction industry
- Proven leadership capabilities with solid commercial and financial awareness.
- Excellent people management skills while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proven health & safety awareness with a thorough understanding of quality systems.
- Strong understanding of financial and budgetary control (labour and subcontractors)
- Proficient in IT literacy with the ability to collate and generate detailed site reports
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Lead projects from the concept stage right through to completion, while defining the technical requirements of the project.
- Creating and developing project plans as per the scope to include defining a timeline, managing costs, and establishing the resources required while ensuring project profitability.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the client, suppliers, and other partners.
- Lead, develop and retain staff while ensuring the delivery of an efficient & effective service.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials, and subcontractors.
- Manage & authorise staffing requirements on site (i.e., overtime) and notify the HR department of any unscheduled absences.
- Provide reports and updates on the progress of projects to the management team.
- Ensure Company systems are implemented correctly upon the commencement of projects to include Safe Work Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments, etc.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the highest specification in terms of quality, Health, and Safety along with client satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients while actively seeking out new business opportunities for the FM team in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Analyse budgetary information to assist in both monthly and annual budgetary forecasting.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Support the Projects Division in promoting a culture of excellent customer service and establishing exceptional working relationships with both your colleagues and the client.
- Act as a brand ambassador and lead the Company through its ongoing expansion
If you are an Electrical Project Manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.