Electrical Project Manager required for solar farm projects in Ireland. This role will be based 50% out of our clients Dublin office (Hybrid working option available) and 50% on site. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of a number of existing projects, and also be responsible for developing that pipeline further.
This role offers excellent career progression opportunities and job security with the backing of the Government’s RESS-1 (renewable electricity support scheme) over the next decade.
If you are an Electrical Project Manager with experience in the Renewables sector then please contact Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 to discuss this role further.
- Responsible for Engineering support, Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction of a number of Solar Farm projects.
- Pre-Construction – Support critical path programme activities for PV projects ranging from €5 to 10M
- Pre-Construction – Ensure compliance with grid connection procedures and Eirgrid / ESB interaction
- Pre-Construction – Liaison with planning consultants, local authorities, etc. on planning applications, RFI
- Pre-Construction – Manage tender procedures for specification through to EPC/EBOP contracts awards
- Construction – Manage procurement, supplier milestones to ensure delivery on multiple projects
- Construction – Manage contractor performance and reviews, client health and safety duties, etc.
- Construction – Meet planning conditions, interface with utilities, input to EPC/EBOP contractors
- Post-Construction – Liaise with contractors to meet defects liability period, performance duties. Develop asset management specification, SLAs for operation and maintenance contractors.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ Years’ experience in a Senior Engineering/Project Management role.
- Experience working on CapEx projects with a value of €1Mil+.
- Ability to make key decisions in high pressured environments is essential.
- Ability to take full ownership of a project from pre-construction through to handover.
- Must be technically minded and skilled supporting the design process.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD.
- Up to date understanding of HSE and construction regulations.
- Must have excellent commercial awareness.
- Experience in the renewables sector (Solar PV or wind).
- Salary €60,000 to €70,000 DOE.
- Discretionary bonus.
- All travel expenses covered.
- Excellent career progression opportunities in a Government backed and massively growing renewables sector.