Electrical Foreman with 5 years’ experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on a large Pharma project in Switzerland. This Contractor has work across Ireland and Mainland Europe covering Data Centers, Utilities, and Oil and Gas. The successful Electrical Foreman must have experience leading large teams on Pharma projects.
- Coordinating and Planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- The successful Electrical Foreman must ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Experience working with a Mechanical/Electrical contractor
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing projects
- Ensure project progress and prepare relevant reports
- Capability to liaise with the CMT on the project requirements
- A trade qualification with a minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory role
- Previous experience working on Pharmaceutical or chemical plants essential
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Electrical Foreman must have a proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- Fluent English
- Salary circa €80 – €90K DOE
- Travel and Accommodation Expenses paid
- Excellent career prospects
- Strong CPD programme
If you are an Electrical Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.