Electrical Engineer (Senior) – Job Ref: 13294
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Dublin office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth and the successful Electrical Engineer will work on a broad range of exciting building projects (commercial, industrial, pharma, healthcare, data centres & retail).
Please contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Healthcare developments (€200m+)
- Multiple 3rd Level education buildings
- Commercial developments worth in excess of €80m
- Data Centres
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead and manage full electrical design on projects of all sizes demonstrating client care at all times.
- Estimating & Cost Control
- Project reports, project Planning & Management
- Designing & reviewing design work of intermediate & junior engineers
- Developing & maintaining good relationships with industry networks & clients
- Coordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS etc.)
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have a minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Design Engineering
- Must be chartered or enroute to chartership
- 7 to 9 years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Experience in leading design teams
- Ability to work in a BIM environment;
- Chartered or close to achieving chartership.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant standards & regulations
- Expert in electrical design software; Revit experience an advantage
- Ideally will have knowledge of sustainability measures in designs in compliance with NZEB, BREEAM & LEED
- Must have fluent English.
- €60,000 to €70,000 – dependent on experience
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.