Electrical Engineer (Senior/Associate) – Job Ref: 13295
A large international, multidisciplinary consultancy are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer (Senior/Associate) based in their Dublin office. This innovative and progressive design consultancy have a strong sustainability ethos and continuously support their engineers to develop their expertise in this field of engineering.
The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy. The successful Electrical Engineer will support the delivery of a range of projects across a wide range of sectors.
Please contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Public entertainment
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead engineering design and design management tasks on projects as part of an integrated project team.
- Design and specification of electrical engineering solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Work directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Lead pre-construction engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have a minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Design Engineering
- 9 yrs + relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of CIBSE an Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regs, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
- Experience in Dialux & Amtech.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
- Chartership is a distinct advantage
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- €65,000 to €75,000 – dependent on experience
- Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- A modern progressive workplace.
- Active Sports & Social Clubs
- Flexible working hours
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.