Electrical Engineer (Senior) – Job Ref: 13202
Electrical Engineer (Senior) needed to join an multi award winning mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Data Centres
- High Tech
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead the Electrical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of electrical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- The successful Electrical Engineer should have minimum 7+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Dialux & Amtech – REVIT an advantage
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Candidates with Chartership or who are in the process of Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 – €70,000 – Depending on Experience
- Your own company laptop
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Out of pocket expenses
- Travel tax scheme or bike to work scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education
- Support for chartership
- A Professional Subscription Fee paid by the company once work related
- 20 annual leave days per annum plus 9 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Heavy subsidised social committee
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.