Electrical Engineer (Principal): Job ID: 13412
An Electrical Engineer (Principal) is needed to join an expanding international Mechanical and Electrical consultancy in their Dublin office. The successful Electrical Engineer must be proficient in CAD and Revit and will ideally have experience designing building services for data centre, process pharmaceutical & healthcare projects, they must also be fully conversant in current Irish building regulations.
Call Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- €350M Data Centres
- €50M Pharmaceutical
- €100M Healthcare
- €60M Commercial
- The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the running of large projects.
- Undertake a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services for Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develop and specify applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building services engineering purposes
- Specify activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Represent the company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors.
- Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Leads on the coordination of engineering services
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have a Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent appropriate engineering discipline.
- 10+ years’ electrical engineering design experience.
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Eng status
- Ideally have experience working on Pharma, Datacentres, Healthcare, Commercial projects.
- Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of BS standards/ UK Regulations/Codes
- The successful Electrical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €65k – €75K – DOE
- Flexitime & time in lieu
- Free parking & shower facilities
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Incentive package
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.