Fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join one of Irelands leading consultancies in their Cork office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside the well-established senior engineers on a wide variety of building services projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for an intermediate engineer who is eager to develop their career.
- Work under the direction of a Senior Engineer to design electrical building services packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
- The successful electrical engineer will attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings.
- Work as part of a team on a variety of building services projects.
- Provide support and assistance to senior engineers.
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Minimum level 8 qualification in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- 3 + years’ experience working as an Electrical Design Engineer preferably in a design consultancy.
- The successful Electrical Engineer must have knowledge of both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must be based in Ireland or be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €40,000 – €50,000 – Doe
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- 23 annual leave days per annum plus 7 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave each month
- Flexible working hours
- Support with any further training and education
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer today on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.