Electrical Building Services Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the company Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- Office Fitouts – €60 – €70mil
- Residential – €80 to €90mil
- Healthcare – €40 to €50mil
- Education – €10mil
- Honours Degree in Electrical Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of designing electrical services installations preferably in the commercial office, healthcare and educational sectors – more senior candidate may be considered.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
- Working towards chartership a distinct advantage.
- experience of BIM using Revit software within the relevant field also a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40k – €50k – DOE
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave – with flexitime in place to accrue further annual leave
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave days each month.
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.