Electrical Engineer needed to join a respected and progressive multidisciplinary consultancy who overcome highly complex challenges in the building services environment with creativity, technical expertise, passion and a commitment in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects. The successful candidate will be working as part of a project team on projects spanning Leinster and Ireland across a wide range of building sectors delivering low energy projects from conceptual design through to building handover.
- Design of systems such as electrical distribution, small power, lighting and emergency lighting, fire detection and alarm, CT and vertical transportation.
- Coordinate with various other departments such as design team members, site contracting staff, and Utility Providers.
- Design, schedule, check and report on specifications and design drawings.
- Use AutoCAD/Revit and other software packages of design and administration to plan, design and develop drawings.
- Provide and offer solutions to design issues and work in an efficient and organised way in order to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with other members of the project team and attend meetings with clients, architects and consultants.
- Good communication skills and a strong ability to work well in a team.
- Honors Degree in Building Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- The successful Electrical Design Engineer should have 2+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- The ability to work with a team of engineers on variety of building services projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel skills and relevant technical software design tools.
- Drivers license
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 – €50,000 DOE
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Building Services Engineers across Ireland.