Electrical Engineer required to join a well-established expanding consultancy based in South Dublin. The successful electrical engineer will join a professional and fast paced team of highly qualified engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated electrical engineer to progress in their career and work on some exciting projects across a range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, and residential.
- Work as part of a multi discipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on electrical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Attending and participating in client and stakeholder meetings.
- Dealing with clients/electrical contractors.
- Electrical Engineering Degree is essential.
- At least 4 years’ postgraduate electrical building services engineering experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- On route to be chartered or the desire to become chartered is a distinct advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000 – doe.
- Working closely with senior engineers.
- Onsite parking
- Bike to work scheme
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.