Excellent opportunity for a senior electrical engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading and busiest multidisciplinary consultancy based in their Dublin office. This role comes with the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including healthcare, education, retail, residential, and many more. This consultancy has been recognised as a Great Place to Work in previous years and they pride themselves on giving their engineers the independence and support to thrive and develop within their career.
- To act as project lead
- Oversea the design of electrical systems
- Leading Pre-Construction activities including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals etc
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Coordinating with all members of the design team
- Degree Qualification in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Must be chartered or working towards chartership
- 5+ years working in Electrical Building Services Design
- Knowledge and experience of current Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Experience in Dialux and Amtech
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring junior engineers
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €55k – €65k – doe.
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic career progression
- Membership with professional bodies
For more information on this role contact Leah Colfer for a completely confidential discussion on 086 103 4862. We have a number of roles for both mechanical and electrical engineers all over Ireland. We will never send your cv to our clients without your permission.