Electrical Project Engineer required to join one of Europe’s leading contractors on a Data Centre project in Dublin. The Electrical Project Engineer will report into the Electrical Project Manager and be responsible for the working with a team of Electrical sub-contractors ensuring the successful installation of large electrical systems in keeping with the project programme.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and efficiency of processes, recommending change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5+ Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects would be beneficial.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Must have a UK or EU passport.
- Salary €70,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Group healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Electrical Project Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.