Electrical Design Engineer is needed to join a well-established and progressive engineering mechanical and electrical consultancy in their Dublin office. The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of building services projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work their way into a senior position within the company.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will work as part of a multidiscipline team on both large and small projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical building services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- Attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installation
- Minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Proficient user of the following: Amtech, Relux/Dialux & Autodesk Applications (AutoCAD/Design Review/Revit/Revit MEP)
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- €45,000 to €55,000 – dependent on experience
- Paid Overtime
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Career Progression
- Sports & Social Club
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.