Electrical Building Services Engineer required to join an award winning engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company offered a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team at an intermediate level and to progress their career as the team continues to expand.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assisting senior engineers in the design stages of projects, preparing designs for lighting, general services, comms & protective services
- Attending design team meetings with Clients, Architects and Engineers
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and equipment schedules to form tender packs for the Electrical services installations
- Liaising with Electrical contractors during construction stage to manage queries & assess technical submittals
- €40m Hotel project
- €20m School redevelopment
- 250 unit apartment scheme Dublin
- €75m Dublin office redevelopment
- 600 unit housing & apartment scheme
- 2,000 unit housing & apartment scheme
- €200m mixed use scheme Dublin Docklands
- €80m Dublin city centre retail / mixed use redevelopment
- Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineer with 1- 4 years + experience in electrical design within a consultancy.
- Knowledge of residential and non-residential Part L compliance checks an advantage
- Knowledge and design experience of various renewable energy technologies including solar, heat pumps and CHP.
- Knowledge of electrical installation regulations ET101
- Previous client facing experience and ability to manage projects an advantage
- Experience in high volume residential projects and healthcare projects an advantage
- Experience in managing projects through construction stage including experience in conducting site inspections, generating corrective actions and experience/knowledge of the BC(A)R process
- Strong project management, problem solving, presentation, communication and IT skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €35,000 – €50,000) depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Great location
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Excellent CPD
If you are an Electrical Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.