Electrical Engineer needed to join an outstanding International Multidisciplinary Consultancy practice in Dublin. This Electrical Engineer role will suit a high calibre of candidates who are highly competent electrical design engineers with excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- Work as part of a multi discipline team on a variety of projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical building services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD / Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- The successful Electrical Engineer will attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations
- Electrical Engineering Degree is essential.
- 4+ years’ postgraduate electrical building services design experience required.
- Strong Revit skills are also an essential requirement for this role.
- The successful candidate will work as part of our team, helping to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to clients.
- The successful Electrical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40, 000 to €50,000 – DOE
- 22 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution
- Full health insurance cover with VHI
- Prolong disability insurance
- Life assurance
- Excellent work/life balance
- Working from home options available
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.