Electrical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading providers of High and Medium-Voltage electrical services. Their offices are based in Wexford, with a range of projects in Ireland and the UK including; Transport, Renewable Energy, Pharmaceutical and Educational projects. This is mainly an office based role with the option of joining the High Voltage commissioning and maintenance teams on site to gain relevant knowledge and experience.
If you are an Electrical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- To carry out electrical design, protection system studies and power system modelling using inhouse software.
- To project manage HV installation projects
- Ensure on time and in budget delivery of projects
- Attend client meetings and site visits.
- Liaising with inhouse H&S Officer and Management team to ensure that the company safety rules surrounding High Voltage are up to date and in line with industry standards and legislation.
- Obtain good working and operational knowledge of High Voltage networks and equipment.
- Attend training to become a SAP (Senior Authorised Person) with for carrying out High Voltage switching and isolations on live High Voltage networks.
- Develop and update AutoCAD drawings.
- Finalising maintenance and commissioning reports for clients.
- Following up with clients and meeting with them to discuss and resolve any issues and recommendations.
- Level 8 in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 Years+ experience in the Electrical industry.
- Experience working on projects with MV and HV electrical works would be beneficial.
- Full drivers’ licence is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work off own initiative but also as part of a team.
- The successful Electrical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €50,000 to €60,000 – DOE
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Laptop & iPhone
- Outstanding career progression
If you are an Electrical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.