Senior Electrical Engineer (5-7 years exp):
* Superb work life balance *
A Senior Electrical Engineer is needed to join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy in Kilkenny. They offer a range of engineering services including building services design, project management, and sustainability and low carbon consultancy. The company is rapidly growing, and the successful Electrical Engineer will work on large scale prestigious projects both nationally and internationally. As Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for taking projects from design through to completion whilst working closely with clients, design teams and stakeholders.
- €400M Luxury apartments in London
- €50M Retrofit of a government building
- €220M Leisure park
- Multiple Primary Care Centers
- Degree in Electrical Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5-7+ years’ electrical engineering design experience.
- Must be proficient in AMTEC software within a REVIT environment and have strong Revit skills
- The successful Electrical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish building regulations
- Ideally be Chartered or ambitious to achieve Chartership
- Ideally have some experience in leading design teams but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €55k – €65k+ DOE
- Active Social Club
- Remote working
- Superb work life balance
- Excellent Company Culture
- Enhanced Employee Benefits – details available on application
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.