Electrical Contracts Manager – Job Ref: 12801
A Tier 1 M&E contractor is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager for a large-scale commercial project based in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Semi-Conductor, Industrial; Healthcare; Commercial and Data Centres.
Please contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The successful Electrical Contracts Manager will be responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project
- Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination
- Liaise with client / main contractor
- Maintenance of quality, health and safety standards
- The Electrical Contracts Manager will need to be commercially focused
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team essential
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Third level Electrical Building Services/Electrical Engineering qualification essential
- Electrical Trade background would be advantageous
- €95k to €110k – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Financial support for further training
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status
- Performance incentives and the
- Excellent career progression
If you are an Electrical Contracts Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.