Electrical Contracts Manager required for a busy M&E Contractor to oversee multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area. This is the ideal role for the experienced Electrical Contracts Manager or Senior Project manager looking to progress. They will ideally be coming from another M&E Contractor who has worked on some or all of the following; Residential, Commercial, healthcare and Industrial projects.
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop site logistics (mobilization / demobilization) plans.
- Develop and implement project schedules in accordance with key milestones, coordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and implement project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement project quality and EHS plans and procedures.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- In conjunction with project teams and specifications select and appoint project Sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- The Electrical Contracts manager will oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Ongoing liaison with client design teams and main contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Salary circa €80,000 to €90,000 – DOE
- Expensed company vehicle
- 21 days annual leave
- Financial support for further training
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Performance incentives
- Excellent career progression
If you are an Electrical Contracts Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes 0860351825. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers, Electrical Contracts Manager and Engineers across Ireland.