Electrical Commissioning Engineer required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. This contractor has a very strong order book for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Programming, testing, commissioning and handover of Electrical Systems (Transformers, Generators, UPS, Switchgear etc).
- Supervising onsite service and commissioning projects.
- Setup, management of and closing out of the commissioning plan for the project.
- Commissioning tagging process and procedures.
- Attending regular commissioning meetings with senior management and clients.
- Ability to develop and work to a structured project commissioning schedule and compiling progress reports.
- Management of area control permits.
- Managing LOTO (Lock Out – Tag Out) processes and procedures.
- Overseeing sub-contractor activities.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Electrically qualified with either a HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- Experience working with an M&E contractor in the UK or Ireland is essential.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience commissioning Transformers, Generators, UPS, Switchgear etc.
- The successful Electrical Commissioning Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €75,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are an Electrical Commissioning Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.