Lead Mechanical Project Engineer is needed to join one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical Contractors for a project in Leixslip. The successful Lead Mechanical Project Engineer is being recruited to lead on a Semiconductor facility.
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical and other Disciplines.
- Resolving engineering queries in the field
- Supervise area engineers who will be managing specific construction areas
- Prioritising off-site pipe and pipe design fabrication to follow construction schedule
- Work with construction manager to monitor the construction schedule
- Weekly Progress reporting to client and Project Manager
- Weekly Variation reporting (Gathering this info from the area engineers to give it to Cost engineer)
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site
- Ensure supply equipment is ordered as required
- Onsite co-ordination between Consultant and Contractor.
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite fabrication team.
- Attend weekly progress meetings
- Safety audits and monitoring safety performance on site
- Working with QA lead to ensure piping systems are handover to client on schedule
- 5+ years’ experience as a mechanical project Engineer essential
- 2 years’ experience working in Intel is essential
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete tasks.
- Knowledge of piping isometrics and P&IDs is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 to €70,000 – DOE
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Regular Company Social Events
- Excellent Company Culture
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes via the apply now function. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.