Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer required for finishing works on a pharmaceutical plant in West Dublin.
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical/instrumentation work.
- Ensure all PMs and repairs are prioritized and completed promptly.
- Generating and closing out work orders, managing the work order backlog.
- Liaise with contractors on site and plan work.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the agreed method statements.
- Carry out progressive snag lists to ensure that the works are completed to the highest possible standard prior to acceptance.
- Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering Qualification.
- 2+ years’ experience working in biopharma or Oil and Gas environment
- Comfortable reading P&ID’s and redline schematics
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience on Pharmaceutical or other regulated Industrial projects
- The successful Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €35 – €45K doe
- Full benefits package available on application
If you are an Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.