EHS Officer (Senior) – 13611
Senior EHS Officer required to join a building services engineering consultancy in Mayo. Reporting into the Operations Manager the successful Senior EHS Officer will be involved in a range of projects across Ireland, including education, healthcare, commercial and pharmaceutical.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Complete regular site audits and inspections as outlined in the Safety Management System.
- Communicate audit findings to site management to rectify issues.
- Manage and mentor a junior EHS Officer.
- Complete safety reports for the head office.
- Assist in ensuring that all employees and sub-contractors are fully compliant and up to date in all Health, Safety & Workplace legislation laid out by the clients.
- Represent the company at site meetings.
- Ensure the sites are adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the Operations Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 8+ years’ experience working in a Construction / M&E safety role.
- A relevant EHS qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €50,000 to €60,000 DOE
- Further study contributions
- Full benefits package available on application
If you are an Senior EHS Officer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.