EHS Officer – Job Ref: 12333
A Tier 1 M&E contractor is currently seeking an experienced EHS Officer for projects based in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Industrial; Healthcare; Commercial and Data Centres.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Report into EHS Leads
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics
- Ensure the delivery and rollout of Pre Task Plans (PTP)
- Compile and maintain project specific health and safety set up documentation aligned with the company standards
- Coordinate and submit project weekly health and safety leading indicator and information reports
- Measure compliance with project rules, safety management plans and health and safety procedures
- Understand the challenges of working on a large-scale project
- Promote a culture in where health and safety is a value that will never be compromised
- 2+ years’ experience as an EHS Officer in a safety, construction, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Good knowledge of digital based management systems
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- €45k to €55k – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Financial support for further training
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status
- Performance incentives and the ability to progress your career
If you are an EHS Officer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission.