We are currently recruiting an EHS Advisor to work for a leading facilities management company across a range of Healthcare, Commercial, Government and Manufacturing projects. This role would be suited to someone with a trade background who is looking for a role which would involve a mix of office based and site based duties.
- Develop guidelines, processes and documentation to roll out company wide to help enforce the required EHS standards inline with current legislation.
- Ensure the sites are adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Assist with the development of SOP’s and provide training and communication to site personnel.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Advise site management on the training & first aid requirements for the project.
- Ensure continued compliance with all regulatory standards including ISO14000 & ISO45001
- Manage and maintain employee training records.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be degree qualified in an EHS discipline.
- Must posses an internal auditing accreditation to include IMS (ISO 14000 and ISO 45001)
- In depth knowledge of Irish EHS legislation.
- Train the Trainer, First Aid, Manual Handling and DSE are all additional qualifications that would be beneficial.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary circa €55,000 to €65,000 – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Sick pay
- Income protection
- Health Insurance
If you are a EHS Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.