Development Manager required to join an established industry leading developer. This company is synonymous with providing quality residential developments across Ireland. Due to an increase in workload they currently have a requirement for a Development Manager to join their team in Dublin. This role will offer the successful Development Manager excellent career prospects. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Quantity Surveyor with at least 5 years’ experience.
Appraisals and Acquisitions
- Assist with report writing and presentations for new project opportunities.
- Assist in the formulation and bringing together costs and values to create bid models / development appraisals for new development opportunities.
- Experienced in dealing with land sales agents in the procuring of lands
- Experienced in dealing with Local Authorities and other Professional Bodies.
- Assist in contract and acquisition negotiations
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing Manager to develop overall development strategies
- Appoint design teams and other professional consultants.
- Liaise with Commercial Director and Contracts Manager to ensure asset management plan implementation and target dates achieved
- Liaise with legal team with development queries and issues that may arise
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or BSc Property Economics
- Ideally be Chartered member of the SCSI/RICS.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the property industry and ideally have worked as a QS or a Development Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; working with other teams within the organisation and other companies.
- Display strong analytical skills, including the ability to gather information, conduct analyses, and present findings.
- Proficient and accurate computer skills, particularly with respect to the Microsoft Office suite and with outstanding Excel model building skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a small team.
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle shifting deadlines and priorities; office environment is fast-paced.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €55,000 – €70,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor / Development Manager looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Declan Hasson. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.