Development Manager with 3+ years’ experience required to join a leading developer and an excellent development team based in South Dublin. The ideal candidate will have around 3 years’ experience in land acquisition transaction experience either with a recognised residential developer in Ireland or with an agency working in the land development team. Our client will pay an excellent package provide great opportunities to progress.
- Planning analysis strategy;
- Performing deep dive market analysis on new locations and sites;
- Developing strategic acquisition opportunities;
- Making executive proposals on regional strategies and new site acquisitions;
- Understand existing Planning Consents and negotiate, with the Local Authority, the detailed planning consents for their projects;
- Discharge of planning conditions;
- Working with the project management team to prepare the project for construction;
- Responsible for commercial inputs of their projects;
- Liaising and negotiating with third parties including utility providers, Local Authority, AHB’s, stakeholder groups, resident/community groups etc. as necessary;
- Work on getting project through planning and administration.
- Ideally a recognised qualification for example MSCSI/MRICS; Property Economics
- Experience of taking projects through the planning, pre-construction, construction and sales/leasing process;
- 3+ years of proven land acquisition transaction experience either with a recognised residential developer in Ireland or with an agency working at a senior level in the land development team;
- Possess strong negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Basic salary circaS + (DOE)
- Health Insurance
If you are a Development Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson or a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.