Senior Development Manager required for one of Irelands largest mixed-use developers, with a landbank that can accommodate over 9,000 residential units and almost 1m square feet of commercial space.
Working as part of a small dedicated team, the Senior Development Manager will be expected to lead their own projects across all aspects of the development process including options analysis, financial appraisals, presenting / reporting, planning applications, design development, project delivery, contract negotiations, service charges and liaising with leasing, sales and management teams.
- Leading on financial analysis/appraisal of development projects and preparing budgets in line with their projects.
- Managing external professional teams to deliver planning consents and design against agreed programme timescales and budgets.
- Understand existing Planning Consents and negotiate, with the Local Authority, the detailed planning consents for their projects.
- Discharge of planning conditions.
- Working with the project management team to prepare the project for construction.
- Responsible for commercial inputs and profitability analysis of their projects.
- Liaising and negotiating with third parties including utility providers, Local Authority, AHB’s, stakeholder groups, resident/community groups etc. as necessary.
- Liaising and managing the construction partner to ensure on time and on budget delivery of the project.
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing manager with regard to all aspects of the branding, marketing and sales/leasing of the development.
- Exploiting every opportunity to add value to existing and new developments.
- Working with the underwriting team in the preparation of the business case for new acquisitions.
- Ideally MSCSI/MRICS qualified.
- Experience of taking projects through the planning, pre-construction, construction and sales/leasing process.
- Proven experience of residential and/or commercial delivery, with circa 7-10 years’ experience, ideally on medium / large scale projects.
- Experience of PRS ideal, but not essential.
- Basic salary circa €90k -€100k + (DOE)
- Pension, Health Insurance, Bonus, Travel Allowance.
If you are a Senior Development Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon at GPC for a confidential discussion.