Development Manager required for a Leading Developer based in central Dublin. The successful development manager will be ideally from a planning background and will assist an already well established and successful development team.
- Ideally MSCSI/MRICS qualified;
- Experience of taking projects through the planning, pre-construction stages
- Proven experience of residential and/or commercial delivery with 7 years’ experience
- Experience of PRS ideal, but not essential.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly numerate with ability to apply these skills using Excel spreadsheet techniques for development schemes;
- Good understanding of the ‘due diligence’ process in respect of land development acquisition;
- Self-motivated with ability to work unsupervised;
- Analytical problem solver who looks for solutions;
- Ability to manage and motivate a team;
- Driven and ambitious.
- Basic salary circa €85k -€95kk + (DOE)
- Health Insurance
If you are a Development Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson or a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.