Senior Designer Site Representative:
- Designer Site Representative required to join an engineering consultancy based in Cork.
- As Designer Site Representative, you will report to the Director and will work on large roads project in Cork.
- The successful Designer Site Representative should have at least 6 years’ experience working as a Design Site Representative.
- Ideally have a degree in Civil engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum of 6 years + post graduate experience working as a Designer Site Representative.
- The successful Designer Site Representative will need to have experience in site supervision and have worked in DSR roles on roads projects previously, with good knowledge of DMRB specification and quality procedures.
- Must have fluent English.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €80K+ commensurate with skills and experience
If you are a Designer Site Representative considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.