Drawing Office Manager / Project Manager:
*Applicants must have relevant experience in Ireland*
Drawing Office Manager / Project Manager required to join for a permanent position in Dublin. Our client is a leading pioneer in the design, manufacture, and installation of architectural glazing systems. They offer a full design, fabrication, and installation service for large scale construction projects.
The successful Drawing Office Manager will be required to manage projects valued at €15 – €30 million. You will attend meetings with clients and design teams and lead an existing team. You will oversee efficient design solutions and information in conjunction with the specific project team. This employer offers excellent career development and a really great working environment.
- Ideally have a Diploma in Engineering.
- The successful Drawing Office Manager could be from an engineering or architecture background provided they have worked in the role of Drawing Office Manager in Ireland for at least 3 years.
- The ideal candidate will be a Structural Engineer / Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 10 years’+ experience working in facade design.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Track record of checking drawings are to the highest quality and ensuring delivery on time.
- Must be experienced in developing good business relationships with clients, contractors, design teams, and suppliers.
- Ability to work within and contribute to a multidisciplinary team structure.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing.
- Computer literate in AutoCAD / 3D modelling / Microsoft office.
- Have experience of the major aluminium systems supplier’s products.
- Be able to discuss technical, design and programme issues with clients, their representatives and in house colleagues in a professional manner.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland without a work permit.
- Excellent salary circa €65-80K++ benefits package on offer
- Relocation allowance on offer
- Free parking
If you are a Drawing Office Manager / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.