Design Manager required for a leading developer to work from our client’s North Dublin Office. Our client is working on several large residential projects, both apartments and housing in the greater Dublin area. This is an ideal role for a Design Manager from either an architectural or engineering background looking to advance their career with a top developer. We will consider candidates with no main contractor experience who want to move into this area.
- The Design Manager will report directly to a company director.
- Coordinate and track the submittal and approval process of Designs and materials ensuring client sign off and approval.
- Look at risk/design problems by finding solutions with our Design Team before they materialize.
- Develop look ahead plans.
- Plan and co-ordinate with project management teams
- Have good planning and programme skills.
- Should have a good understanding BCAR, TGD, environmental – health and Safety regulations.
- Attend Site Meetings and report on progress.
- Engineering or Architectural degree.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Design Manager / Design Coordinator on building projects in the Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €70k-€80k
- Strong benefits package
If you are a Design Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.