Fantastic opportunity for a Design Manager to join one of Ireland’s most decorated mechanical and electrical consultancies in their South Dublin office. This role would be working on Data Centres for some of the largest blue-chip companies both local and international. The successful Design Manager will have full responsibility over the Design Team. This would suit a well-established individual with design experience working in an engineering consultancy.
- Lead the Design Team to ensure the overall project requirements are satisfied.
- Manage all design reviews and coordination meetings, ensuring a fully coordinated Design strategy is in place.
- Provide support to all members of the design team.
- Liaise with senior management to establish and confirm fee targets.
- Manage change control
- Complete and publish a Design Management Plan and establish procedures and implement them.
- Minimum Level 8 Qualification
- 7+ years’ experience working in an engineering consultancy
- Knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Revit is a distinct advantage
- Chartership or working towards obtaining chartership a distinct advantage.
- Salary: €70k – €80k
- Condensed work week – every second Friday off
- Hybrid work
- Pension contribution
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education
- Support for chartership
- 20 annual leave days per annum plus 9 days for Statutory Holidays.
- Heavy subsidised social committee
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862 or forward your cv to email@example.com. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.