A very successful and busy architectural practice in Cork is expanding and seeking to recruit an experienced Design Architect to their growing team. With an ever-expanding project portfolio, the successful Design Architect will join a well-respected and award-winning practice, who are working on a range of commercial, residential, industrial, and pharmaceutical projects in the south.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
The ideal Architect will possess strong design skills, full proficiency in Revit and a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience preferably within medium and largescale developments. Previous architectural experience in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate architectural experience
- Project experience should include medium to large scale commercial, residential or industrial developments
- Thorough understanding and experience with Irish planning and building legislation
- Strong concept design and design development skills
- Creative flair
- Previous job running experience is essential
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- €45k-€55k along with an excellent remuneration package including
- 21 days’ holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a Registered Architect with strong design skills, recent industry experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential.