A prestigious medium sized practice in Dublin city is seeking to recruit a talented Design Architect with 5-10 years’ architectural experience.
They are well known for their high-end design and award-winning projects across Ireland. They offer an unrivalled opportunity to be part of a great team of Architects and Architectural Technologists and work on a variety of interesting and exciting projects.
The successful Registered Architect will join a design focused commercial practice where you will work closely with the Design Director and have an input into a range of Residential, Commercial, Mixed-use and Educational developments.
Professional and personal development is encourage and further training and upskilling is fully supported.
The ideal Architect will:
- Be a qualified Architect holding professional membership to RIAI /RIBA
- Have 5-10 years’ architectural experience gained across a variety of projects types and scales
- Excellent design skills and creative thinking
- Keen eye for detail
- Project experience should include a range of high quality residential, commercial projects in Ireland.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Revit, along with Adobe suite
- Must have previous architectural experience working within the current industry legislation and regulations
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-65k depending on experience
- Healthcare cover
- Annual Bonus
In addition to the above role, we have a large number of permanent positions with small, medium and large architectural practices across Ireland for Registered Architects, Project Architects, Senior Project Architects, Senior Architectural Technologist and Architectural Technologists.
If you are interested in discussing this role or other opportunities within Architecture, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.