A medium sized award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city is currently recruiting a Project Architect or Senior Architect with 3-5 years’ post Part III experience to take the lead on residential and commercial projects.
The successful Architect will join an industry leading practice with a broad project portfolio which includes commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, mixed-use and conservation developments.
This is a great opportunity for an RIAI Registered Architect to join the team and work closely with the Director and manage residential and commercial developments across the Dublin region.
They are a progressive company offering career progression, exciting projects within a design led studio.
*In the current climate interviews will be held online*
The ideal Architect will be:
- Professional member of RIAI / RIBA with 3 years post registration experience
- Proven success delivering projects from inception to site
- Good knowledge and understanding of current building legislation
- Previous experience managing projects, leading a small team, and liaising with all stakeholders
- Experience in Revit, highly desired
- Previous experience delivering medium and largescale residential, educational, or commercial projects in Ireland
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Good design experience and a keen eye for details
- Excellent client liaison skills
- €55k- €65k doe
- 37.5 hours
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architect or Project Architect with good experience delivering projects and please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.