A very successful and busy architectural practice in Dublin is seeking to recruit an experienced Design Architect to their growing team.
The successful Design Architect will join a well-respected and award-winning practice, reporting to the Director and have the opportunity to work on a range of commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects across Dublin and the Leinster region.
In addition to working on exciting projects using the latest technology, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
The ideal Architect will possess strong design skills, full proficiency in Revit and a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience preferably within medium and largescale developments. Previous architectural experience in Ireland or the UK is essential.
All interviews will be conducted on-line
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- A minimum of 4 years’ post graduate architectural experience
- Project experience should include medium to large scale commercial, residential or industrial developments
- Thorough understanding and experience with Irish planning and building legislation
- Strong concept design and design development skills
- Creative flair
- Previous job running experience is essential
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- €50k-€60k along with an excellent remuneration package including
- 21 days’ holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a Registered Architect, Design Architect, Senior Architect with strong design skills interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.