We are currently recruiting a CSA Supervisor to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in Dublin. You will be reporting directly into the sites CSA Package Manager.
If you are an CSA Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
This role would be suitable for an Engineer looking to progress into a Contracts Manager role or a Foreman looking to progress into management.
- Detailed experience in designing steel, concrete, and masonry structures.
- Excellent understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, building regulations, and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Familiarity with and management of project schedule in conjunction with other trades and package leads.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress/supervisors’ reports.
- Attendance at site meetings, internal project reviews, engineering reviews, planning and co-ordination meetings and handover meetings where required.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Proficient in the use of structural design software and AutoCAD.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role.
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects is essential.
- Proven record of supervising and involvement of large installation projects
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary circa €67,000 – €77,000 – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a CSA Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2