CSA Estimator is needed to join an multi award winning M&E Contractor in Dublin. The successful CSA Estimator will be involved in a range of projects including Data Centres, commercial and industrial. You will report to the commercial manager and other line Directors.
Qualifications / Skills
- Analyse drawings, specifications, client pricing documentation and other documentation for inclusion in the BoQ’s.
- Competent in Cost X and BIM estimation functions.
- Obtain quotation from the market such as from vendors or subcontractors, interrogating these quotations for scope gaps and variances.
- Contribute to and upkeep of CSA library of rates
- Tender Document Control for each bid.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying/Estimating role
- Competent in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Proven track record working on projects over €10-15m
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of competency in BQ preparation and pricing.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa €65,000 to €75,000 – Depending on Experience
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a CSA Estimator looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes via the apply now function. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.