A large and very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking an experienced CSA Engineer for a project based in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Data Centre. This position will give the CSA Engineer the opportunity to progress their career on some of the largest projects in Ireland.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonry structures.
- Understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- The successful CSA Engineer must have a high level of health & Safety awareness
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCAD
- Experience of preparing Contract documents and Project Management would be an advantage.
- Experience of inspecting construction works an advantage.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- Experience of Planning would be an advantage but not essential
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The CSA Engineer must have high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Salary circa €50 – 60K DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Group Healthcare scheme
- €150 off gym membership
- Pension Scheme
If you are an CSA Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Building Services Engineers across Ireland.