We are currently recruiting a CSA Engineer to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in Dublin. You will be reporting directly into the sites CSA Supervisor.
If you are an CSA Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Experience in designing steel, concrete, and masonry structures.
- Understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, building regulations, and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCAD.
- Experience of inspecting construction works an advantage.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- Suitable for a CSA Engineer with less than 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification
- Experience working on Data Centre projects would be beneficial.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary circa €40,000 – €50,000 – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
If you are a CSA Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.